Friday, May 11, 2012

Glitter Me Up Friday (a day late I know) & Some other cool stuff.



Hi Everyone :)


It's been a while since I posted last. I've really had a lot of stuff to do. But even though my nails are still short, I couldn't resist showing off some glitter this Friday. I promise to post more this week, my school is going on camp, and I've decided to sit it out. So some free time! Yay!!

Ok, so on with GMU. I couldn't help not posting this week.

I used N.Y.C. Banana Split for the base coat (yellow). It's a creme that is really hard to work with, I wouldn't recommend it. The glitter I used was Leana Cosmetics, Color 48 (Muli Colored Glitter as described on bottle.)

N.Y.C Banana Split, Leana Cosmetics Color 48

I also took a macro of my nails, and the actual bottle of glitter.

Left: Leana Cosmetics Color 48 over N.Y.C Banana Split.
Right: Leana Cosmetics Color 48 (bottle)

I think it looks prettier on my nails than in the bottle, even though the yellow was a pain.

The other lovely Glitter Me Up Friday Participants;
Alanna from Pretty Purple Polish
Kaz from Parisian Blue Sky
Rebecca from Polish Peripherals
Mam Glam from GlamOnTheCheap

I am also having a giveaway at 30 followers, so tell your friends to follow!! 

I've also been nominated for a few awards, and I will post about these later this week.



xoxo,
Shaina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...