Friday, March 30, 2012

Just a few updates :)

Hey Guys,

Well just a quick update before the Easter holidays officially start for Australia and Spring break for America. Not sure about the rest of the world. But I would say it would be either. I just finished school (finally) but I still have some work to do before I'm finished. Then there is still next term (sigh).

I have recently done a nail polish haul which I'll show later on. It includes 12 Ulta 3 and 3 Sally Hansen products (nail care not paint). This is my first Sally Hansen polish of any kind (Suuuuper Happy) The 12 polishes and 3 Sally Hansen only cost me $69!!! I was suuuuper happy about this, because I was giving $55 to spend for Easter and although I used it all and a bit extra I got loads. The Sally Hansen products I got were Sally Hansen Strengthening Base Coat and Top Coat, Manicure correction pen (acetone) and (my favourite) Growth Miracle. I will be reviewing the growth miracle. I purchased this because right now, my nails are short  which I really hate (I cut one by accident and couldn't helping myself cutting the others). So far, I actually thinks its working, I've been applying it as a base coat for about 3/4 days and (maybe I'm crazy) But I think I can see a difference. But enough on that, well until later on when I show you guys photos ect.

My next topic is eBay, oh lovely eBay. eBay is like my saving grace when it comes to purchasing awesome brands (OPI especially) and tools. I've only really purchased these dodgy pens (when I first started out) and a haul of around 15 OPI (mostly shatter). I've also recently purchased a 16pce Brush set to replace my old ones and a 4,5 or 6 piece dotting tool set. I haven't yet payed because my mum won't take me into town       (-_-) so I'm at risk of loosing the items. I've practically begged them to give me until Monday and so far one replied and said yes (YES!!!) Just waiting for the other.Hopefully I will get to play with these items over the holidays (I have to wait for them to be posted :'( ). I'm hopping to start a YouTube channel which will make it easier for me to do tutorials.

That's about all I have to say (for now). I just realized I have loads of ( )'s in this post (I don't know why-- but here's another one). Personally I think they're cool (lol). Comment me if you have any requests for reviews, ideas for polishes I could buy or anything else. I'll be setting up an email account for this blog soon so that will be an easier way to contact me.

That's all for now lovelies <3
xoxo,
Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...