Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Updates & Gradient Nails

Hi Everyone (:

So it's been 10 days since I posted :( My camera has been dead, and I've been working on something pretty cool. I've been working on a facebook page to sell some fake nails. The nails I have up there now aren't that good, but I'm working on some more. If you could all please like the page, it would be greatly appreciated http://www.facebook.com/LalaLovelyNails

I've also tried some gradient nails using a tutorial I found *here* before this tutorial my attempts were extremely horrible. See below for some pretty photos  ♥

I used Ulta 3 Strawberry Sundae & Blue Heaven.

I think the mistake I made was I used WHITE as the base color. I should have used the pink, like it said in the tutorial. But me thinking I know it all, didnt listen lol.

Flash


No Flash

Alsooo, I couldnt find just a square sponge, so I went to my local Price's Plus store and got some Christmas shaped ones. All I then was cut it up into rectangles and squares.


xoxo,
Shaina ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...