Tuesday, April 3, 2012

School Holidays

Hi :)

Today I'm going to do a post about what I plan to do these school holidays! :) Well really all I have planned is painting my nails (lol) so I was looking for some nail inspiration to test out with my new products from eBay that are on their way to me <3 These are some nail designs I wanna try and see how they go.



It's meant to be autumn here, but I really like the summer designs. I also want to try a matte french manicure, fingers crossed it looks OK. 

As for my eBay stuff, I had an update. I got internet banking!! :D I was suuuper excited about this because I can now pay instantly and it will only take 24 hours to get into the other person's account. I really want to get some more brands into my collection, so if any of you could comment me some links (Australia Only) for Essie or any other brand you really like. Must be BUY IT NOW and Australia only :) I prefer to buy in bulk :)

xoxo,
Shaina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...